These items will ship direct to you as soon as they are produced (typically 7-10 business days after order)
To make it simple, we took the most popular options for someone running the 944Cup Nationals and pre configured them for you on this jacket.
This jacket includes the following:
- Large 944Cup Logo on Back
- Small 944Cup Logo on Left Chest - Front
- "944Cup" on right chest.
Thread colors will be adjusted to work with the jacket color you select.
You can still add your name and/or team name, up to 2 lines with 16 characters each.
Port Authority Challenger Jacket: A long-time favorite, the Challenger has a traditional design that never goes out of style because the durable, water-repellent shell keeps you warm and dry. With plenty of color choices and styles, this jacket is a top performer.
- Teklon® nylon shell
- Poly-filled body with heavyweight fleece lining for extra warmth
- Nylon sleeve lining
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Slash zippered pockets, interior zippered pocket
- Port Pockets™ for easy embroidery access
- Goldenrod not recommended for silk screening or heat transfer.
Adult Sizes: XS-6XL
Personalize your shirt with your name, position or any other information. 16 characters per line.
- Logo colors will be adjusted according to shirt color (e.g. no white text on a white or light colored shirt). Color adjustments are per the approved standards for each logo.
Personalization is in the industry standard "right chest" location. This is your right, while wearing the garment.
When entering your desired text please check that you enter it exactly as you want it regarding upper and lower case characters, punctuation and spelling.
We will choose either black or white for personalization color to best show on the shirt. If you have a preference, please note it in the "order comments" box.
These items are made on demand and can have up to a 10 business day lead time. If you need your order in a hurry, please contact us first as firstname.lastname@example.org
to see if we can accommodate your needs in our production schedule.